Stay tuned here to the latest alerts from your water utility.
Subscribe to have News & Notices, and Alerts delivered via email or text! Just another way we are working to better serve our community.
NOTICE: Wickson Creek SUD Bryan and Iola Office Lobbies Closed
March 18, 2020
As the Shelter In Place Ordered has been issued for Brazos County we want to ensure our customers that Wickson Creek SUD will continue to provide you with the Essential Service of Safe Drinking Water, as permitted in the order issued 03/23/2020. In order to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 Virus in our community, WCSUD has closed our Bryan and Iola office lobbies to the public. Our Drive Through Window at the Bryan office will remain open. We are practicing a proactive response plan which takes steps to ensure protecting the health and safety of our employees, the governing body and the visiting public.
This is our top priority.
Please use the following payment methods as an alternative to in-person visists:
- Online Payments by credit card from our website: www.wicksoncreek.com
- By phone with a credit card at 979-589-3030 ext #2
- Drive through window at the Bryan office
- Night Deposit Box at the Office drive through window at the Bryan office
- Bank Draft: Login to our website @ www.wicksoncreek.com and under Forms and Reports complete and submit the Bank Draft Forrm
Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions or concerns